Paint serves two functions, the first is protection. A good exterior paint coating will keep sun and moisture away from the surface. The second purpose of paint is to beautify by giving the desired color and finish. It is our job to properly prepare the surface and apply the paint in order to provide both protection and beauty of our exterior painting surfaces.
We scrape off the loose paint, caulk them with a 35-year duration, you must also wash the exteriors properly prior to painting, sand, prime and then paint. It is absolutely critical that the preliminary tasks are thoroughly performed. This ensures you of the longest lasting paint job possible. That’s why we call ourselves the “complete painting service.”
CHM Exterior Painting process
- Pressure wash to provide a clean
surface for the paint.
- Scrape and sand to remove lose paint.
- Fill voids and cracks in siding and trim, with the appropriate patching compound
- Caulk all cracks and corners on building
- Prime where necessary.
- Apply top quality finish paint.